The Letter Writing Revolution

Revitalizing a Lost Art One Letter at a Time



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Day in The Life

I received these photos taken by Lisa, the Canada Post letter carrier, who I wrote about in Monday's post. She wanted to illustrate a typical wintry day delivering mail. These photos were taken on Monday. As I was cozy in my home writing about my day spent with Lisa, she was trudging through a blizzard with a bad head cold, getting the mail out as usual.




As I trudged through the snow on my way to the gym, I thought of Lisa trudging through the snow on her mail route. I could empathize and I hoped her customers were thinking of her as well.

5 comments:

  1. "Neither rain nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night..."

    "...shall stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

    Well done Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think trudge is one of the best, most evocative words in the English language...not a tiptoe or a sashay...but a TRUDGE...the only way to get the mail delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Lisa.You are appreciated,Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting and the pics. I walked up to my job at the RR at 1 pm and enjoyed the lovely snowflakes drifting down...I forgot about all those people who have to trudge through the snow to deliver my bills...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

I need to know that this revolution is growing and impacting the masses. Your comments motivate me! Please take the time to let me know how TLWR is working for you.