The Letter Writing Revolution

Revitalizing a Lost Art One Letter at a Time



Monday, September 5, 2011

A Letter To My Followers

Dear TLWR Followers;

I hope that you have all had a wonderful summer and that you are looking forward to the fall and the return to routine. I have had a busy but restful summer and I look forward to some new projects starting in the coming months.

After much thought, I have decided to bid farewell to this blog as new opportunities present themselves.  It has been a great year of writing about the lost art of letter writing and I know that I have played a role in the revitalization of this to some degree. I know that I am enjoying letter writing again as I hope you are, too.

If you wish to check out other projects, please visit my new website which features an essay I wrote this past June. This essay has become very popular in a short time and now I am in the midst of writing a book. You can visit www.whatiwouldtellyou.com

Thank you to all of you who followed TLWR and made it a success.

Sincerely;

Julie







7 comments:

  1. Good luck to you on your future endeavors. I will be checking your new site shortly. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to you Julie! I've enjoyed your blog, but wish you all the happiness in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I read your essay and was deeply moved. Best wishes on all your work that you do for others -- you have great compassion. I hope to stay stay connected in.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this to us. Letter writing have always been an important long distance communication tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Training drives us to have better future where every single one of us has an opportunity to secure a superior future for ourselves with the goal http://www.waiverletter.com/10-tips-for-your-gmat-waiver-mba/ that we can survive while living in troublesome situations also

    ReplyDelete

  6. I agree that a second pair of eyes is absolutely essential to avoid rejections. Through WordsRU.com I was able to get top class editing and proofreading, manuscript critique. They also write excellent author profiles and book synopsis, so pretty much the entire package.
    Proofreading Services For Business
    Research Paper Writing Services
    Children's Book Editing Services
    Children's Book Writing Services
    Scientific Editing Services
    Business Reports Editing
    Technical Editing Services
    Editing Services For Business

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

I need to know that this revolution is growing and impacting the masses. Your comments motivate me! Please take the time to let me know how TLWR is working for you.