The Letter Writing Revolution

Revitalizing a Lost Art One Letter at a Time



Monday, November 15, 2010

NYC Photos Relating to TLWR

I suppose it is time for me to move on from NYC. I will spend many moments daydreaming about this trip that I had been imagining for many, many years. As I walked around this great city, I took the following shots for my blog readers.

US Postal boxes in the downtown area


The following three shots are of the main post office in NYC. It is an incredible building about to become the new Pennsylvania Station (Penn Station) and will no longer be used as a post office.




And finally, a NYC cab and another US Postal box on Park Avenue.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Julie. It looks like you had a great visit to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York's great. I went there on Wednesday and mailed a postcard. It was exciting! Did you have time to perfect the NYC walk? Look straight ahead, don't look at anyone, and keep walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I need to know that this revolution is growing and impacting the masses. Your comments motivate me! Please take the time to let me know how TLWR is working for you.